Wednesday 6 August 2014

Wolverine VS The Hulk: Inks To Colour

Click to enlarge
No, that's not a giant leg coming out of Wolverines arse (well, it kinda is, I guess). This is the start of my Wolverine VS The Hulk piece, which I'm doing straight with inks, so we'll see how this goes! Updates to follow soon as I get more done!
*UPDATE 1*

So the inks are finished!
Click to enlarge

*UPDATE 2*

And now so are the colours
Click to enlarge
Although I'm happy with the piece, I wish I'd put a better colour pallet on there, as there's no shaders other than the black shades, so if I was to do it again, there'd actually be lighting blooms and what not. 

Author, Artist, Presenter/Host for Podcast vs Player, Video Editor, Graphic Designer.

Let's Talk!

Contact Me
Callum Povey
@PODCASTvPLAYER
United Kingdom