Saturday 18 July 2015

Held Up By Heroes - Comic Cover
I've been busy working on Held Up By Heroes, I've nearly finished the first page, and I've finished the cover -- at least for now. This could be the final cover, or it may end up as a variant as I do a few more designs. Time will tell! Anyway, here it is for your eyes!


I'm also thinking of doing Held Up By Heroes as a webcomic as well as print, to see what the 'fan' reaction is. The comic will (hopefully) publish every week, then once I've got a good grip of turn around time, I'm aiming for at around 2-3 a week, so probably every Monday and Friday, then Monday, Wednesday and Friday. 
That will all be happening  HERE.

Author, Artist, Presenter/Host for Podcast vs Player, Video Editor, Graphic Designer.

Let's Talk!

Contact Me
Callum Povey
@PODCASTvPLAYER
United Kingdom