Sunday 15 May 2016

Uncharted 4 - Simply Stunning (Gallery)

So, after waiting around 4 years, my beloved Uncharted returned to me in the form of Uncharted 4, and whilst I'm  busy working on a review (and some videos) over at Podcast vs Player, I thought I would share a few screenshots I've taken using the built in photo mode, which you can access at anytime during the game and take some photos. 

These are all in-game, and other than a filter or two on some of the photos (also in the photo mode) none, I repeat NONE of these have been edited in anyway (save for the watermark icon). These are all in-game, real-time photos, and boy oh boy is it a beautiful game.

Use the blue camera icon to see photos in full screen.

Author, Artist, Presenter/Host for Podcast vs Player, Video Editor, Graphic Designer.

Let's Talk!

Contact Me
Callum Povey
@PODCASTvPLAYER
United Kingdom