Monday 22 May 2017

Deus Ex Neo-Noir Poster



Anyone who knows me knows I'm a big fan of the Deus Ex franchise (even Human Revolution), and one of the reasons (other than it being an amazing cyberpunk esque world) is the art direction. Everything looks so bleak, but in a future, stylish way. Only thing that I never 100% got on board with, is the humish yellow glow that surrounds a big bulk of the game (but then again, I'd have just replaced it with pinks, purples and turquoise!).

So, here's Mr Adam Jenson, with a more cyberpunk colour pallet, sporting his signature combat nano-ceramic blades.

The title credits 'Deus EX', is done in a similar manner to some of my 007 works, in which I utilize the two titles togther. Using a very minimalistic font (Tall & Lean), with a character spacing of 1780, but highlighting the E and the X in pink to create EX.

All done in Photoshop and Krita, with a Wacom Intuos Pro, mouse and keyboard.


Author, Artist, Presenter/Host for Podcast vs Player, Video Editor, Graphic Designer.

Let's Talk!

Contact Me
Callum Povey
@PODCASTvPLAYER
United Kingdom