Sunday 28 May 2017

RoboCop Neon 80's Poster


I remember being about 6 when I first watched RoboCop, and although it was a bit too old for me to watch (it was an 18), it didn't stop it being a totally awesome film. I also remember watching the lame cartoon series, and the live action show that was shown on a Saturday afternoon, but they, well, they wasn't quite up there with the movie...

Anyway, after the Terminator poser I did, I started on this RoboCop piece, which didn't quite work out as I'd planned, so I ended up going for quite a standardized 80's aesthetic. I think I'll revisit this piece, as it's a bit boring, but for now, done!

All done in Photoshop and Krita, with a Wacom Intuos Pro, mouse and keyboard.


Author, Artist, Presenter/Host for Podcast vs Player, Video Editor, Graphic Designer.

Let's Talk!

Contact Me
Callum Povey
@PODCASTvPLAYER
United Kingdom