Friday 9 June 2017

Bambi Art Deco Poster



I was never really a big fan of Bambi. Sure, I watched it a bunch of times when I was younger, but it was never really one of my big Disney movies.

BUT, I thought the premise of the film as a whole, was quite impactful, and I thought it would make for a cool alternative poster. So, enter the art-deco Bambi poster.

Obviously, there's a shotgun taking up alot of the piece, with Bambi and his mother stood atop of it.

In the snow. Deep man.

Anyway, there are some antlers bridging off the 'M' in Bambi, which is meant to symbolize Bambi growing up to be a mighty strong Deer.

As always, all done in Photoshop and Krita, with a Wacom Intuos Pro, mouse and keyboard.


Author, Artist, Presenter/Host for Podcast vs Player, Video Editor, Graphic Designer.

Let's Talk!

Contact Me
Callum Povey
@PODCASTvPLAYER
United Kingdom