Thursday 8 June 2017

The Penguin Deco Poster



So I've just finished the season 3 finale of Gotham, and colour me impressed! Quite a brilliant season finish, a whopping two-hour special, and a pretty damn good possible introduction for a popular DC villain.

One of my favourite parts of the episode, was the Penguin/Riddler dynamic, played brilliantly as always by Robin Taylor and Cory Michael Smith. I won't spoil anything, but Penguin seems to be back to his sneaky ways, in excellent form.

For the poster, I decided to continue to deco-grunge style, and originally had the black of the suit embellished with Gotham City, but it didn't look quite right, so I kept it as it is.

As always, all done in Photoshop and Krita, with a Wacom Intuos Pro, mouse and keyboard.


Author, Artist, Presenter/Host for Podcast vs Player, Video Editor, Graphic Designer.

Let's Talk!

Contact Me
Callum Povey
@PODCASTvPLAYER
United Kingdom